CRAB STUFFED PORTOBELLO
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces of crab claw meat
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder, paprika and salt.
- Add crab to bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Remove stems from Portobello mushrooms.
- Divide the crab filling between the mushroom caps.
- Place the filled mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are fork tender.
- Broil on high for 3 minutes or until crab mixture is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 medium servings. If you’re not a medium, weigh your amount of protein and then stuff the mushroom cap with that amount. Extra large portion sizes may divide their protein portion between two mushrooms.