- 1 lb cubed chicken
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Romaine head
- Place chicken, yogurt, and spices in a bowl and mix well. Add celery and mix again. Set aside.
- Pull individual leaves of romaine from the head, keeping the leaves as whole as possible. Set aside.
- Measure out your portion of protein in ounces, going slightly above to account for the celery.
- Place chicken salad mixture in romaine leaves. Serve immediately.
- Weigh out your serving size of protein.
If there is leftover chicken salad, place in an airtight container and store in the fridge. If your meal calls for a protein fat, add your serving of slivered almonds to chicken salad. You can also serve it wrapped in whole-wheat tortillas.