GINGER & GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined & tails removed
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ¾ cup sliced white mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch ginger root, grated
- 2 teaspoons + 1 tablespoon Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning**
- Chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté shrimp with 2 teaspoons Sweet Ginger Garlic seasoning for 4 minutes or until they turn pink. Set aside.
- Add bell peppers and zucchini to pan.
- Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, ginger root and 1 tablespoon seasoning.
- Cook vegetables until they fork tender, about 5 more minutes.
- Add shrimp back to pan and mix together with vegetables.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- About 5 small servings
- 4 medium servings
- 3 large servings
- 2.5 extra large servings
If you’d like to incorporate a carbohydrate, you can serve the stir-fry over brown rice or another approved carbohydrate.