- ¾ of your serving in egg whites
- ¼ of your serving in non-fat ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Bruschetta Originale or taco seasoning
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Salt to taste
- Spray non-stick spray into a medium saute pan until coated.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot pour in the egg whites.
- Add ground turkey and seasoning, lettuce & pico de gallo.
- Cook until egg whites turn from translucent to white while periodically lifting up the edges.
- Once cooked through add lettuce and pico de gallo.
- Fold omelet in half. Serve immediately.
- Adjust portions to your serving size. Remember that 2 egg whites (1/4 cup) equals 1 ounce of protein.