TURKEY ZUCCHINI POPPERS
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients. The mixture will be wet. Set aside.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Using a spoon, drop about 2oz of mixture onto the pan.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Switch oven to broil and brown for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salsa or other favorite topping. You can also store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Weigh out your serving size of protein once cooked.