AVOCADO & GREEK YOGURT BAKED CHICKEN
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ small avocado (about 2.5 ounces)*
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a glass 9x13 pan.
- Put chicken in the oven and put the timer on for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, yogurt, lemon, parsley, black pepper and salt.
- Once timer goes off, remove the pan with the chicken from the oven.
- Generously top each chicken breast with avocado and Greek yogurt topping.
- Put back into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is at an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For this recipe, the serving size depends on the size of chicken breasts. Weigh out to 0.5 ounces below your portion size to account for Greek yogurt.
Not enough avocado per serving to be counted as a fat in this meal.