CHICKEN & MUSHROOM STUFFED PEPPERS
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 cups white mushrooms, diced
- 16 ounces baked chicken, diced
- 1.5 tablespoons basil avocado pesto
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise.
- Remove seeds and stems and turn them facing up. Set aside.
- Put chicken in the oven and put the timer on for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine mushrooms, chicken and pesto.
- Stuff mixture into peppers until they are filled.
- Makes 5 small servings
- 4 medium servings
- 3 large servings
- 2.5 extra-large servings
Fat content is not high enough to be considered a fat serving in this meal.