CHICKEN WITH SAUTÉED CHERRY TOMATOES & KALE
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Your serving of baked chicken
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 Tablespoon Bruschetta Original* (or other salt-free seasonings)
- Lightly coat a medium frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Add cherry tomatoes and sauté over medium heat until they start to soften.
- Add chicken, kale and seasoning.
- Sauté for 5 more minutes or until chicken is heated through and kale has wilted.
- Adjust chicken and tomato amounts to fit you protein/vegetable serving size.
Seasoning purchased from Oil & Vinegar