BEET & COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD
- 1 Serving of boiled beets
- Bed of spinach
- Your serving of cottage cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Raw horseradish
- 1 sliced Radish
- Boil beats with skin on. Once soft and able to pierce with a fork, let cool.
- Use a paper towel to wipe the skin of the beets off.
- Slice Beets, Radish and Chives.
- Add your serving of cottage cheese in a bowl and mix in horseradish (optional)
- Add Sliced beets, Cottage Cheese and addition veggies to the bed of spinach.
- Additional options : Sprinkle on chives and drizzle with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.